Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Since I'm not in California to lend you my ears...

I thought I'd give you something else to nibble on...

I'm getting VERY excited about our life together, Aubrey... I know we don't know everything about each other just yet, so I thought I'd share a few more things about me that I think are important.


Family

I come from a VERY healthy family. My Grandmothers both lived well into their '80's. Both Grandfathers I'm confident would have lived well into their '80's had it not been for separate freak accidents when I was younger. The fact that Grandpa Jepson was STILL a rodeo clown at age 68 really should tell you about how spry and active he was. Unfortunately he had just lost a step or two and unfortunately Life caught up to him. (Life was the meanest bull in Montana, they'd been at it for years)


Grandma Jepson, she's not a member, but still looking GOOD at 85. If you look anything like her at 40, I'll feel like I've hit the jackpot!


My other Grandpa was a high adventurer whose motto was "Go big or Go home." When I was about 12 he unfortunately bit off more than he could chew and "Went Home" figuratively speaking. We don't talk about it too much. There's a motto I live by, and that's Cowboy up. Tears are for fears, funerals and birthday parties.



Sally Sue visiting Grandpa & Grandma at the ranch during the Summer.

I am in tip top physical shape. I have washboard abs, a great family pedigree, and the only thing I would be concerned with is my heart has been skipping a beat recently, but only when I look at pictures of you.


Culture


Contrary to what you might believe, I am very cultured. I am fluent in two languages, English and Love; and I am semi-fluent in Spanish, having picked some spanish up from the other cowhands during our cattle drives in the fall. (In fact, the spanish cowhands have even given me a nickname "El Jalapeno" because according to their ladies I am HOT HOT HOT)

I played the lead role of a tree in our school play, which sold out both nights and received a standing ovation. Mr. Silcox said it was the best play he ever participated in. Let's just say I feel bad for whoever has to follow up my performance. Perfection is hard to follow.

I also own a suit, which, not to spoil anything, I plan on wearing during our first evening together.

Honesty

I promise to Lie, Cheat and Steal.

I will lie in your arms every night before bed, and let you stroke my mustache.
I will Cheat death everytime I saddle up.
and I will steal your heart, just like you have stolen mine


Hunting/Fishing

I am a master hunter and fisherman... below are a few of the latest "catches" I've caught during the past year:


1. Lake Wenatchtobie, MN - Bait: Worm
I used a fish whistle that brought it to the surface. As soon as it bit on the worm, I fought with it for about 5 minutes until I was able to bring him in. Below are some of the local town folk holding it up before it was filleted:


2. McMillan, TX - Crossbow and Steel Tipped Arrows
If you look closely you can see how many arrows it took to get this sucker down. He had me trapped in a tree and was ramming it early and often. I contemplated leaping on it's back and riding it into submission, but decided that might toughen up the meat, so I took it down with my bow and arrows instead. This fed the town of McMillan for three months. They are going to give me a key to the city and name a street after me as a way of showing their appreciation. I've requested they name the street Aubrella, which stands for Aubrey, and Beautiful... in Spanish.



3. Huntington Beach, CA - Gentle touch and a calm voice
This will be my most difficult catch of all. While the others put up a fight, I was calm and collected and knew exactly what to do. While I anticipate there being a bit of a struggle for the first minute or two as you question your true feelings for me, I think that love at first sight will win out and you'll be my biggest catch of the decade.




No comments:

Post a Comment