Monday, August 23, 2010

Is this "Paperwork" really necessary?

Name: Willford P. Swisher ~ You may recognize my name from Swisher Sanitary Supplies?
Age: 30ish, How old do you want me to be?
Height: It's not the size of the dog that matters in a fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog
Weight: Plenty big to carry you across the altar, I'm sure.
Hometown: Billings, Montana
Current Residence: Not sure, truthfully I got lost once I looked into your eyes
Occupation: Horse/Lady Whisperer, Heir apparent to the Swisher Sanitary family fortune
Interests:

I am a man of many talents, I love women, cars, horses and my body and as you can probably tell by my photos, I take extreme care for those things I love. I live by one simple motto:

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

I want to Explore. Dream. Discover... with you Aubrey.

Why are you still single?

Honestly? A Stallion is the most beautiful of creations, but it needs to be cared for and trained and tamed. I've tamed alot of women in my day, but I've yet to be tamed myself. Looking into your eyes, however... makes me feel like I've finally met my match.


How Mormon are you:

My name "is" the MORMON Stallion. Let me put it this way, Aubrey baby~ sugar sweet... Whatever your expectations are, I've already exceeded them. I'm so freakin Mormon I have two CTR tatoos and the golden plates tatted on my back. If you behave yourself, I might even let you "handle the plates" to end one of our dates.

I'll leave you with this story Aubrey:

Two roads converged in the woods, some took the more well traveled road, others took the road less taken. I'm such a man I took both of those roads. If you think you can handle the heat, then by all means step into my kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Mormon Stallion - we want to interview you in person (in character) for The Mormon Bachelorette! You seem like the perfect fit for our lovely Aubrey:). Please contact us so we can arrange a time for your video interview. themormonbachelorette@gmail.com

    Yee haw!!!

    The Mormon Bachelorette Staffers

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mean "carry you across the threshhold????" :)

    ReplyDelete